Friday, July 2, 2010

The Journey Begins

Welcome artists and enthusiast to share a 3 year journey to become a master in animation and visual effects.

A little about me! I am currently working and is already in the IT industry for around 9 years now, but my job was focused on Web Industry primarily related to coding and management level. But the artist in me always wanted to study animation and visual effects. After 9 years of busy schedule finally I have decided to take action on my goal and joined a degree course in animation as part time.

So why this blog?

This blog is the journey of me from the start of the course to getting certified degree after 3 years. And I want some motivation from you and also want to share what I learn on a daily basis to get to the animation master level. I will be posting photos of sketches, links to the articles I read and what I learn each day. And if you want you can follow along too.

The course I joined is expected to start on July 15th, I am yet to receive a final confirmation on the date from the university. But I do have some preparations to make before the classes start, and so do you.

Join me and we can work together to be do what we love, Art - Animation - Visual Effects

2 comments: